-->

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nature and all its bliss


Today was my last day in Hamamatsu with my Grandpa. Tomorrow I'm leaving for Maki's and staying there for the rest of my trip. I went to a flower garden today with my grandpa. It was absoluuuutely beautiful. Covered with trees and nothing but flowers and nature. All you can hear is the sound of water flowing and birds chirping. Its a shame that you would have to go on a journey to find a place as peaceful in San Diego or even all of So Cal. Sometimes I think of myself as a city girl, but I think in the end I would rather leave somewhere with more tranquility.

This stay with my grandpa was really refreshing and a big change compared to my drama filled fast paced life back home. From school, work, community service, and socializing its good to just sit back and do nothing for a change. After so much relaxing, the thought of having to go back to the US and go back to work, find a new apartment, and move sounds a wee bit stressful. Not to mention, I have relationship issues I still need to clear out.

I can't wait to be back in my own hometown but at the same time i'm really going to long for the quiet and relaxation of being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment