-->

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Stuffed nose and brain

My japan trips are always way too long for my liking. This trip has been especially worse than usual. Not that I dont like being in Japan...but it gets rather boring spending coutnless number of days just chilling with relatives. Especially this year when the only one I'm spending time with is my grandpa.

What makes it even worse is that I've caught myself yet another cold and I just recently got one of my wisdom teeth removed. My laptop and my neighbor's stolen internet are my only two saviors. Thankfully, next week i'll finally be able to go to Maki's and spend the rest of my trip there. I just hope this damn annoying sore throat will be gone by the time i leave.

ahhhhh im too drugged up on painkillers to write about much else.

No comments:

Post a Comment