-->

Monday, June 15, 2009

Old enough to know but young enough not to care



I know the above saying sounds rather shameless and overly ignorant but it really pains me on how true it is. I'm turning 20 in about 2 more days...and its astonishing to think how some things just never seem to change. I know we all learn new lessons on a day to day basis but our personalities and our ways of thinking really prevent so many of us from actually growing up. I feel at this age we all know from right and wrong...and what actions we should take.

but....

knowing is only the easy part...the difficult part is learning how to obey that little voice we hear inside our head. Its taken me 20 years to finally know most right and wrong; what actions to take during certain situations, but i wonder how many more years itll take for me to be able to mature enough so I can be able to follow through with what I know to be right.

I leave Japan tomorrow. Kent is picking me up at the airport. My mom's birthday is the next day. The day after that is my birthday and am planning to celebrate it in SD :] As much as I love my grandpa and Japan, I am freaking STOKED to be going back home <3

No comments:

Post a Comment