-->

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Lavender Botanical Tisane

 Starting my first tea post with Lavender Botanical Tisane (LBT) from a little tea shop I found in Las Vegas. Tea & Whisk newly opened in the suburbs of Vegas 

It's a shop specializing in both loose leaf tea and kitchen and teaware. I smelled almost every single tea they had in this shop and taking home LBT and another. 

I'm extremely happy with my purchase of LBT and have been sipping this down almost on a daily basis for the past 3 weeks. 

Ingredients: Lavender, Rose Petals, Marigold, Cornflower, Organic Apple, Papaya. 

Come in a 2oz package at the price of $8.99 


As you can imagine from the name and ingredients this tea is extremely floral heavy. Until this tea, I wasn't aware I had a soft spot for lavender teas. Just look at this shot below of the fresh bright ingredients in there! The beautiful blend of vibrant purple lavender and shades of rose. The apple and papaya in there leave the tea  with a slight sweetness. 


This is tea is really great hot as a end of day wind-down beverage. It is quite heavy so usually one cup is enough for me. Second steep comes out quite mellow and drinks better cooled down. I also enjoy brewing this tea strong and diluting into my everyday drinking water I leave by my bed. It's great relaxer tea when I'm feeling a little too wind-up. 


Today I enjoyed the tea with some treats with my SO. I have to admit this tea with these tarts were not a great combination. The tea's flavors were too strong and overwhelmed the sweetness from the dessert. Note to self for next time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment