-->

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Best of Both Worlds

I've been trying to pick up more shifts at work and thought about even picking up a second job. I hate school but I am such a workaholic when it comes to monay. Its not that I have materialistic needs but I just like to be able to go out and eat with my friends without having to worry about an extra dollar or two im going to spend. On top of that, I want to be financially independent from my dad as possible.

I get tired from APO activities and work though....so I really need to push myself to stay on top of school. BLEH SCHOOL. I just want to graduate already and work work work work. I wouldnt mind going to school if I knew what I was going to do with my life! and obviously that isnt the case.... sucks.

I was going to write more but Olive looks bored and in need of mommys attention so i guess ill write another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment