-->

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Playing house

This summer has been more hectic than relaxing. I guess it still beats having to take summer school though. After coming back from Japan, I worked at Wazen for 4 days a week for about a month and a half. On my 3 days off I would drive back to SD every weekend to find my new apartment. I finally got to officially move back to SD about 3 weeks ago and I've started working back at Shogun. Its hard going back to your old workplace after you've taken some time off. I keep finding things to complain about. Not enough pay, too much drama, bad management, not enough hours, etc... etc... but money is money so I guess I just need to suck it up or find another job.

School is starting up in a week and hopefully I'm prepared for the commute. I've never had to drive to school until this year so I'm feeling like a college newbie all over again. At least I'm not longer alone and I have my friends and Kent to rely on.

I can't wait till i've graduated college and I can make my own money and support myself. I feel like such a child relying on my dad to pay for my living needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment